Executive coaching and training
to achieve your goals
“If you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re probably right.” So said Henry Ford.
And it’s sobering to acknowledge that, to a large degree, you are the author of your own destiny. What many of today’s most successful leaders know is that the secret to achieving your goals is not simply self belief but the support of a trusted executive coach.
Whether you’re funding your own development or your organisation is sponsoring you, Maxlowe Executive Coaching is ideal if you are: a middle manager aspiring to a senior role, new to a leadership role or an established executive facing new challenges in your work place.
Typically, executive coaching might last between six months to a year and can encompass face to face and/or telephone coaching to suit your needs and practical considerations (see case study).
We can also provide shorter, more intense periods of executive coaching to help you to prepare for an interview, promotion board or other specific challenge.
Design Your Own Coaching Programme »
Depending on your specific goals, or the needs of your organisation, Maxlowe executive coaching can include modules to help you to:
- define, and focus on achieving, time-specific goals
- assess your own leadership strengths
- identify your own leadership style
- develop your personal brand and presence
- find your voice and use it effectively
- earn recognition and reward for your contribution
- communicate with authority and credibility
- adopt a problem-solving approach to obstacles
- nurture your confidence as an effective leader
To complement Maxlowe executive coaching, you can also attend our open leadership training courses which allow you to interact with peers across a range of organisations and sectors, share experiences and build your executive network.